- SP. ACB MARCH 16th - CROATIAN 19 YR OLD MARIO HEZONJA 26 PTS
- EUROLEAGUE SHOW TOP 16 ROUND TEN
- NBA 2ND ROUND PICKS A WASTE ?? - THE TOP 10 EUROPEAN PICKS NOT YET IN NBA
- NBA MARCH 15th - TOP 10 PLAYS
- MARIO HEZONJA VIDEOS - 25 PTS IN 2012 - DUNK - DUNK - MIX - MIX - MIX - MIX
- DEEP FC BARCELONA SQUAD DOES NOT GIVE YOUNG MARIO HEZONJA MANY MIN.
- MARIO HEZONJA 26 PTS IN 20 MIN. ON 9-12 FG 4-6(3PT) 4-4 FT IN FC BARCELONA WIN
1. FC Barcelona 91 Manresa 63 - Croatian 19 year old wing player Mario Hezonja has shown great talent in past U-16 and U-18 European championships with his home country Croatia, but finding quality minutes is tough on a deep and veteran FC Barcelona team that is fighting for a Euroleague title at 10-0 in Top 16 play and now 17-6 in deep Spanish ACB play, but Hezonja got his shot to show his talent in the win today over now 7-16 Manresa, with Mario Hezonja going off for 26 points in 20 minutes, on 9-12 FG, 4-6 from 3 point land and 4-4 on FT's. The athletic, 6 foot 7 inch Hezonja showed what he can do on the court, when he is given minutes, his previous high this year with FC Barcelona was a 9 point game in Spanish ACB play, but again if Hezonja played for a European club with less talent, more minutes and shots at the bucket would be available. Another Croatian player that is on the radar of NBA clubs for the 2014 NBA draft is Dario Saric, who plays with Cibona in the Adriatic and Croatian league and in Eurocup play this year and if Mario Hezonja chose to sign with a club in those leagues, more of his explosive scoring skills could be on tape against grown men for NBA teams to look at, but for now, the potential of Hezonja is what NBA teams will look at in the 2014 NBA draft, if Hezonja decides to keep his name in the draft. Many mock NBA drafts have him as a late first round pick, with Croatian PF Dario Saric, Bosnian Center Jusuf Nurkic, Swiss PF Clint Capela, as the European players that are named ahead of Mario Hezonja, but after watching the 26 point game today, with some athletic dunks and drives to the bucket, along with his good 3 point stroke, the stock of Mario Hezonja could be rising for the 2014 NBA draft.
- REAL MADRID GO TO 23-0 IN SPANISH ACB THE STARTING FIVE 77 PTS IN WIN
2. Real Madrid 102 Murcia 65 - The undefeated year in Spanish ACB play continues for Real Madrid, as the starting five scored 77 points in the win. All five Real Madrid starting players could be playing on NBA squads and former Spanish NBA SF Rudy Fernandez led the way with 21 points and was followed by Spanish SG Sergio Llull and Spanish-Montenegrin PF Nikola Mirotic with 15 points apiece, while starting Greek Center Ioannis Bourousis added 14 points, 8 rebounds and Spanish PG Sergio Rodriguez had 11 points, 7 assists in the win. Murcia drop to 6-17 on the year and were led by Dutch PF Kim Tille with 16 points.
- VALENCIA GO TO 20-3 ROMAIN SATO & RAFA MARTINEZ 34 PTS COMBINED
3. Valencia 91 Unicaja 83 - Romain Sato (18 PT) Jason Granger (19 PT)
4. Gran Canaria 77 Bibao 70 - Ben Hansbrough (16 PT) Alex Mumbru (21 PT)
5. Cajasol 84 Valladolid 68 - Scott Bamforth (20 PT) Dimitris Haritopoulos (21 PT)
6. Fuenlabrada 84 CB Canarias 68 - James Feldeine (15 PT, 10 R) Levi Rost (18 PT)
7. Joventut 76 Lagun ARO 65 - Devoe Joseph (18 PT) Jason Robinson (21 PT)
8. CAI Zaragoza 85 Obradoiro 58 - J. Tabu, M. Roll (15 PT) Alberto Corbacho (12 PT)
9. Laboral Kutxa 87 Estudiantes 84 - F. San Emeterio, D. Jelinek (15 PT) Kyle Kuric (25 PT)